UPDATE 3/18/20: Effective immediately, we will be closing at 5 PM daily, Monday through Friday until further notice. We will also be limiting elective procedures in the interest of conserving the limited resources that we currently have available to us. We all appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions, please call the clinic.
The Animal Medical Clinic of St. Charles is making the following adjustments to our standard daily protocols. We appreciate our clients’ understanding and cooperation in following these protocols as we make every attempt to maintain the health of our staff in order to continue to provide excellent medical care to our beloved patients.
- If possible, clients are encouraged to use our online store to order prescription diets and medications for delivery directly to their home.
- Nail trim appointments are being temporarily suspended.
- If owners or anyone in their home are exhibiting any symptoms of illness, please STAY HOME!! If you have a serious medical concern about your pet, please call the clinic for guidance.
- We respectfully ask that only one owner bring each pet to their appointment.
- When at all possible, we are instituting curbside drop-off/pick-up for appointments:
- Please call the clinic when you arrive (630) 208-0380
- A staff member will contact you shortly to take a medical history for your pet and will let you know when we are ready for your appointment. They will come out to pick up your pet to take them in for the doctor to evaluate.
- The doctor will call to discuss findings and recommendations and come up with a treatment plan.
- When at all possible, we prefer to take payment over the phone
This protocol may be adjusted on a case-by-case basis as deemed necessary by the DVM and based on current government guideline and restrictions.
Thank you again for your understanding and for helping us in our efforts to slow the spread of the virus and to protect the most susceptible in our society from dangerous infection. This is an unprecedented time in our national and global history and by working together we can all take care of our pets and help our society as well.